March 26, 2008

Warming Drawer


This is Mason's favorite spot...the warming drawer. And now he has Olivia in on the action. When I found him laying in it I finally had to take action and it now has a lock on it...he does NOT approve! Meghann, not to point fingers or anything, he started this craziness after we saw your post about Blake and the warming drawer.

There are many mischeivous things that Olivia hadn't ever thought of until Mason opened her eyes to the many possibilities of destruction and trouble. She never really climbed things much...hmm well monkey boy has changed that. She had recovered from throwing rocks long ago but Mason refreshed her memory. Olivia never pulled every toy out of the toy box but...well, you get the idea.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

Cooper never even thought about the warmer drawer at our house til we visited. And Mason may have opened Coop's eyes to a couple of things but I'm sure Coop did the same for Mason. What are cousins for anyway?

A. Schoonie said...

Isn't the difference between girls and boys crazy. It is so interesting to me what Jack finds to do compared to Lucie. Jack is much more interested in climbing, exploring, and manipulating toys then Lucie ever was at his age.

Anonymous said...

that's boys for you, Sally! Got 3 of them and they all do the same things their cousin Mason does. My saving grace? locks and gates!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your kids and their new adventures in trouble making. They make me laugh. I hope Olivia's eye get better!

Meghann said...

That makes me laugh. Sorry for the bad influences that are in my blog.