December 18, 2009

Hallelujah!

I woke up yesterday morning and heard Olivia rustling around...no tv...no music... So I jumped out of bed to see what she was doing.
She was just playing "Christmas".
Our new favorite song around here is "Hallelujah Light Has Come" by Barlow Girl. I heard a good friend of mine sing it the other night (beautifully I might add). Now we listen to it a lot. Olivia likes to sit with "baby Jesus" whenever she hears it. She becomes very solemn and thoughtful. I was singing it in the kitchen this morning. She came slowly walking in with her babe in swaddling towels. She looked up at me and said...that is the most beautiful sound of all, for loving Jesus.
She really gets it this year!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

Awww. that is the sweetest! she is a beautiful little Mary.

Anonymous said...

Sally~that is the most adorable thing ever. How cute is she! :)

Katie Dotson said...

How precious.... Im crying. That's just so sweet.