I was doing my makeup in my bathroom. Olivia strolled in casually, watched me for a minute, got a hold of something off of the counter and then dashed. The only thing that i thought had been sitting there was my eyeliner so I quickly looked down but the eyeliner was still there. Hmmmm, she must have just been being silly. I didn't think that she had taken anything...maybe just a brush or something. I continued the beautifying process and then walked toward the kitchen. While passing the toy room I peeked in to see how my "little angels" were doing. Well, the "little devils" were covered with foundation!

Livi had it all over her legs and the WHITE love seat.
Livi had it all over her legs and the WHITE love seat.





2 comments:
Those 2 are such characters. So michievious it sounds like. I hope it comes out of the loveseat!
Well Sal, you know you shouldn't have a white love seat in the play room if you want it to stay white. The little spills and messes will add character! I love these little kids! I miss you...
Post a Comment