January 9, 2008

New Year, New Blog

Here's to a new year and a new blog. I started following in my sister in law's path last year by starting a new blog each year. Well, after all the work that I've just done for this new blog I think that this is going to be the permanent blog address from here on out. Don't get me wrong, all of the Photoshop stuff is sooooo much fun! It is the copying links over and adjusting the HTML that is killin' me! So, here it is, the new permanent blog. I tried to pick something that people will be able to remember easier. Plus livwright is something that I came up with after we had just had Olivia. Now that we have the Mason Monster I thought maybe he would feel bad, you know since he totally cares about that stuff! Our old blogs are livwright07.blogspot.com and livwright.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

Like the new blog...your header looks very cute and I am glad to see how the tags worked on the right hand side. Photoshop is definitely time consuming and addicting!

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog layout as well. I changed it on ours. Your kids are so fun to read about. Thanks for your christmas picture. Cute family!

Shannon Martino said...

Hooray for your new blog, I love it! I also love that you put the "comments" buttons. I love getting comments on mine :) The pics of the kids are great!