February 8, 2008

Olivia and Mason...


This is a perfect example of the type of thing that Livi and Mason enjoy. Livi stands on the couch early in the morning when the sun is beating through the window and she spits. She loves the way her spit looks in the sunlight. Mason stands down in the line of fire and tries to catch the spit flurries, he is very successful just not with his fingers as much as his face! I think it is pretty disgusting but they both LOVE it! Mason tried to join in on the spitting action but he is no good at it. He has resolved himself to being the spit catcher...YUCK! In case you are wondering I DO use quite a number of anti-bacterial wipes to clean up once the fun is done. Thank heaven for the leather couch!

Olivia takes very good care of Mason. As I was snapping this shot she was saying, "here you go big guy". She only calls him that if she is being motherly or giving him anything.

Livi and Mason were playing in Liv's room. I couldn't hear anything for a minute which usually means trouble. When I went in to check on them they were just watching the ceiling fan go around and around.
It IS pretty messmerizing, it is a key factor in getting Olivia down for her naps..."you are getting very sleepy".

1 comment:

A. Schoonie said...

Don't you just love the spitting thing!! Jack started to do that in sacrament meeting today...loudly. Not so cute then!!
Also, I like the fan thing. It is amazing what will relax them.