March 6, 2008

Hat Party!


This is Zara. She has come to play with us a couple of times since her new little sister was born (we can relate to needing a break for the baby when there is a new baby). The kids LOVE her. Mason has had a little crush on her since before he ever really met her. We had gotten a Christmas card from their family and he carried it around googling at it. I love the way both of my kids are looking at Zara in this picture.

Zara and Livi found some hats and they started quite the little party with them. I love this picture. I was trying so hard to get them all looking at me that I was being a little crazy. As you can see Mason is the only one that thinks I am funny.

Finally I got one of all of them semi-cooperating. It has been a couple of days since Zara was here and but Olivia is still walking around the house calling out, "Zora, wherayou?"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: