March 3, 2008

No Ganks!


This morning when Olivia was complaining because I had to change her diaper I started the "potty" conversation. I told her that I wouldn't have to change her diaper if she would just go on the potty. Then I asked, "Don't you want to be a big girl?" Her reply, "Ganks (thanks) but no ganks mommy". What do you do? The other day when she was running a fever we were attempting to give her some Motrin. She was not happy about it and as we were trying to force it she was screaming. Finally in the midst of her screaming she cried out, "NO GANKOO (thank you)" with big ol' tears streaming down her face!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Olivia is SO funny! It sounds like she is going through the funniest little stage! I can't wait to come and visit and play with Livi and Mason! I miss you guys! We especially missed you this weekend in St. George! Kinsey needed a girl cousin there! Plus, Kinsey and Livi still haven't even met!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed that she is so polite and has manners even though she has such a dominant (it sounds like)personality. I hope my kids are polite like that.

A. Schoonie said...

She's so polite (you would probably just rather have her cooperate than be polite at those moments)!! It is so funny to hear what kids come up with. I love that it is gank you!
Also, that is so cool about your brother being by Darren's brother. What a great picture to receive!