Last night was our ward's Relief Society Birthday party. So, Darren was home with the kids. He had been awake since 4 AM so he was pretty exhausted. When I got home at about 9:45 I found him fast asleep in bed, pjs and all. Mason was asleep in the port-a-crib next to our bed (he has been sleeping in there since he has been sick). What a good little daddy. I am sure that his intention was to go watch some TV after Mason fell asleep and so the TV was still on. I went into the living room to turn off the TV and saw something that I didn't see when I first got home.
Wait! It looks like he forgot to get someone in her PJs and in bed. Darren, seriously? I didn't even see Olivia on the couch when I first got home. I honestly thought that Darren must have gotten them both into bed. I went back into the bedroom, took the pictures...for proof, and asked him what the story was tonight. He said that he must have JUST fallen asleep and that Olivia was watching a cartoon. Hmmm, well the cartoon was over and the TIVO had turned off and gone to live TV so there was some FOX show on. It must have been at least an hour! Silly daddy!





1 comment:
You are going to need to put high locks on ALL of your doors so when Livi puts Daddy to sleep at night she doesn't get out! That was Kalen's idea! Oh- and he thinks that Livi looks just like her mommy!
Post a Comment