March 11, 2008

Sick Week


Well we had exactly 9 days of sick kids a couple of weeks ago. Olivia's fever lasted for 5 days and then on her last day of having a high fever Mason got started with his 5 days. His was magnified by a croupy cough AND 2 ear infections. Poor bubba!

It was a year ago almost exactly that the nebulizer came into Mason's life. He has adjusted beautifully. This time around I would just be getting it ready for him and he would walk over and start pressing his face into the mask. We used to have to hold him down...it was so sad!

Olivia REALLY wanted to play with her toys instead of sleeping but she was so darn tired she fell asleep right in the middle of riding her toy caterpillar. She only gets this sleepy when she is sick.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff and Jen said...

I can't believe you had another sick week. I think that you have had your fair share of sick weeks. I hope that you all are doing better. We love and miss you all.