
My sister, Katie, and her hubby, Jeremy, and little boy, Cooper, came to visit us this past weekend. It was so much fun. It has been a very long time since they have been able to come see us in AZ. The weather was so awesome so we spent a lot of time at the park, in the backyard, and eating on the patio. Cooper is just a couple of weeks older than Mason so it was fun for them to play together. All 3 of the kids had a good time. (This picture is a better representation of what Katie's hair REALLY looks like as you may have seen a previous post with the poof going on)





3 comments:
did you get a new swing set? looks like fun, I want to play with them too!
Your green grass looks soooo nice!! So, nice to have family visit. Also, I am glad that you are all feeling better. The picture of Olivia asleep is very cute...those are the good moments of having sickness in the house:)
Cute pictures! I can't wait to come spend some time in the warm weather!
Post a Comment