March 17, 2008

She likes everything just so...


Olivia loves hot dogs so much that she even requests them for breakfast sometimes. Well, we had corn dogs for a while and she decided she definitely prefers her hot dog on a stick. So, when I was trying to get her to eat a hot dog all sliced up she insisted that it be on a stick. I had to improvise and luckily had some craft sticks. After she took a bite she said, "mmmm, that's nummy on da sticky".


Olivia also has a bedtime entourage, some of the pieces of the entourage are fixed and others come and go. The tucking in dialouge sometimes goes like this...
mom: I love you, good night.
Livi: Hey, where my Minnie Mouse?
mom: Here's minnie.
Livi: Where my Dora? Where my Teddy?
mom: Ok, here you go. Now go to sleep.
Livi: Where my pinky? (a stuffed puppy she got for Valentine's Day) Where my Caterpillar?
mom: Here they are now it is time to close your...
Livi: Hey where my book? Where my 2 book? (there are 2 that she likes in bed with her)
mom: OK, everyone is here, now GO TO SLEEP!
Livi: (As I am finally making my way out of the room) Where my mommy kiss?
Well I certainly can't pass that up so as I give her a kiss she wraps her arms around my neck and says..."I yub oo too!" I then melt away!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

That is SO sweet! She is such a sweetheart! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! It's going to be so great! love you!

Hayley said...

ah, ava has to have her bunny, her dora cup, her blankie, her sheep, and sometimes her bear all tucked perfectly. so fun.

do you guys want to play this week?

rachel said...

So cute....you're a good mom!

Shannon Martino said...

So funny, McKenna was the same way when she was that age. And she could always tell if someone was missing, I have no idea how. I can usually convince her to be done now with only 2 or 3.

A. Schoonie said...

Love the pictures...especially the hot dog (very creative)!