April 3, 2008

Mason the Sensei and Livi His Apprentice!

NOTE: This shelf is bolted to the wall and is very steadily secured...otherwise I would NOT have worried about getting the camera.

hmmm...looks like he just might figure this out!


GREAT (said with sarcasm), a new favorite spot for the bubba.


Next day... "Am I doing it right Mason?"

He did it again! What else will he teach his older sister in the way of trouble and mischief?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

Monkey see...monkey do!! Looks all too familiar!

jewly said...

That is pretty funny. It reminds me of my own children. I had Savannah in nursery on Sunday and she kept climbing on the table, so we had to roam the halls instead.

Katie Dotson said...

We miss all of you too. What cute little monkeys!

Clanturner said...

Wow! I was just thinking - I haven't seen either of your kids yet. That is too sad. We have to get together soon. We are really liking the desert, maybe we will come to Arizona for some job hunting. Your kids are adorable and so funny. I bet they keep you running and laughing.

Melissa said...

Sally,
Your kids are so cute!! I think that Olivia looks just liek you. I love to check your blog and see all the fun things ( and crazy things) that go on in your lives. I am so glad that I found you. I miss you a ton and Matt and I talk about you all the time wondering what you've been up to. Which reminds me...Do you still play the banjo?
Melissa

Anonymous said...

HEY SALLY COOPER! Saw Beste the other day and she told me about your blog! LOVE IT! Hey e-mail me, I would love to see how you are doing. And I would also love to get my blog to look like yours. How did you do this? Its darling!! Hopefully you still have my e-mail. if not its sugarred23@hotmail.com

LOVE YA
Stephanie Webb (gibson)

Jessica said...

Your kids are so creative! Can I pinch Mason's legs? Too cute.

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Sally!
This is Tiffany Unsworth. Your blog is darling darling! Aren't these children so precious? You're an inspiring mom!