So sorry about the my background issues. I was reorganizing some things in photobucket and forgot to fix my links. I think I am ready for a change anyhow so for now we are going wait until I decide what to try next.
Re-do
5 years ago
So sorry about the my background issues. I was reorganizing some things in photobucket and forgot to fix my links. I think I am ready for a change anyhow so for now we are going wait until I decide what to try next.
4 comments:
I will be waiting with baited breath - your blog is always so beautiful!
Very cute Sal. I love the new look. You are so talented.
I have recently become a blog-surfer so I am learning how to make mine cute. Thanks for the tips, I made my first slide-show on photobucket. I still don't know how to make a cute title box- yours is adorable!
Hi Sally Cooper now Sally Wright!! Thanks for finding me!!
Post a Comment