This is my dear dear friend Anna Banana from SLC. She and I were roomies at SUU and then again in Salt Lake and then again is Salt Lake again. Either we really were great friends OR I just thought that we were and she couldn't manage to hide from me. We used to celebrate Valentines Day together since that is the day that we met (we were both performing at Abravanel Hall for some sort of SUU Celebration) and by the time we became friends we had both written off dating. Even if we hadn't permanently written off dating we would do so before V-day. What single girl doesn't?
This past weekend Anna made a trip to Mesa last minute due to a death in her husband's family. So we rode down to Cafe Rio (Darren's motivation for a long drive) to meet them. When we pulled up Olivia was hyper and happy. She was in the middle of a sentence just as we were about to walk in the door and suddenly she spewed all over her shoes and my shoes. She just couldn't stop throwing up for a few minutes. It came out of no where. I kept asking her if she was OK but she of course couldn't answer since she was puking. Finally when she finished she looked up at me and said, "I OK mommy, I happy!" We went to the car to clean up while Darren cleaned the puke off of the sidewalk and she was literally just as hyper and happy as she had been. We just concluded that maybe she had gotten car sick. She sits higher up in our new car and can see out of the window better...plus they were watching a show all the way down. I mean look at that face...definitely not feeling sick anymore!
Anna had never met Mason before. I was so glad that he was generally in a good mood. He definitely knows how to ham it up. Check out those lips!





6 comments:
Hey Sal, Thanks for the comment. I am glad that you left it. I actually will be in AZ for my step brothers wedding. I would love to get together and catch up. I arrive on Wed. May 14th and leave Sun. May 18th. You all look happy and healthy! I miss you. Deborah :)
Sal gal, what a funny story. Poor little girl. Just goes to show how resilient little kiddos are. Good thing she hurled before lunch and not after. That would have been such a waste!!! Miss you and love you gobs! TJ
Ugh - the joys of carsickness! My kids inherited their's from their dad!
So fun to catch up with good friends - and yay to Cafe Rio!
OHHHHHHH! Anna Banana! I'm so happy for you Sal. I miss her. And we really miss you cRaZy Wrights. Can't wait to see ya in a couple weeks. YAY!
Mason's hair looks so cute. We thought Savannah got car sick because she cried whenever we got in the car, but she never threw up. The doctor told us to give her benedryl before long car rides. Mabey you should try that.
Are you coming to Pang for your birthday??? That's right before state track and I think you should!!!
Do you ever get on Hello anymore? Katie and I downloaded it so we can chat and we wanna chat with you too! Its fun to find old pics and send them to each other!!!
Post a Comment