May 20, 2008

More track meet pictures...


Grandpa just set up a tent over on the grass so we wouldn't have to attempt sitting in the stands with 6 little kids for 2 days...good idea! Since we were there on the grass the kids had a blast chasing bubbles, playing golf, running around like crazy, eating all sorts of junk, and flying kites.


How do you fly a kite with no wind? With daddy's help of course!


left to right, top to bottom:
1. Ashton and Livi are such good friends...sure the hugging and kissing might have been prompted a little bit by the parents but they were so tender with each other.
2. Cooper always has such a great smile.
3. Mason got a BYU hat at the BYU bookstore and his daddy was lovin' it!
4. Livi and Mason waiting for Aunt Jamie to run by. Olivia kept saying "go Jamie go". I told her to yell it but it was more like a whisper.
5. Mason always has room for more food. Here he is gnawing on a bread stick.
6. Could Kinsey be any cuter? She has that movie star look going on.
7. While Jamie was running around the last corner of the 4x4 relay the tent started to blow away. I told her it happened when she kicked in her sprint. That was SOME sprint...I'm not just saying that, it really was a great sprint. She broke her own record on that 400 by a long ways. Anyhow, when Olivia saw the tent all skeewompous (sp?) she couldn't resist running inside to have some fun. Mason joined her while grandpa and daddy were taking the tent down.
8. Handsome Dallen...need I say more?
9. Ashton and Livi joining the crowd at the fence to get the best possible view of the race.


Kissing cousins bid farewell. Darren is convinced that Olivia and Ashton are going to hate me for these kinds of pictures once they are older. They really are such good friends though. When we were walking to the parking lot after the track meet Ashton was in his stroller and Livi was walking and holding my hand. They got a hold of hands and when Jennie was trying to turn the stroller toward their car and I was walking straight they wouldn't let go. We got a little ways away and Olivia turned around to find Ashton and blew kisses to him. She already misses him so much.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Borland family said...

Sally, quick question, in an earlier post you mentioned yu went to SUU,when were you there? I was there from '96 to '98 and I had a mission comp that was there until about 2000 I think. Anyway, just curious. Her mom's maiden name is Cooper too. Crazy Oh well, just wondering

Val said...

The bottom pic of the kissing cousins is to die for...How adorable!!!

Des said...

Wow what a fun trip! The kissing babies is just adorable!

nikki said...

Aw - too sweet!

Kendra said...

Oh Sally too cute. I love your blog, it is always so happy (even in you unhappy moments) and adorable.