I am so very sorry about the multiple posts in one day. I am getting ready to leave for 2 and a half weeks and I won't have much internet access. I want to get all of our fun pictures up so that I can just focus on our Panguitch pictures when we get back.

A Happy Father's Day Breakfast. Now this is platinum treatment...not just served breakfast but being fed too! Hey did you notice our old people bed...yeah...IT ROCKS! We got it when I was pregnant and couldn't bear to sleep in a Queen bed any longer. As long as we were going for comfy we decided to really go for it. It has helped me through what could have been many a sleepless night.
A Happy Father's Day Breakfast. Now this is platinum treatment...not just served breakfast but being fed too! Hey did you notice our old people bed...yeah...IT ROCKS! We got it when I was pregnant and couldn't bear to sleep in a Queen bed any longer. As long as we were going for comfy we decided to really go for it. It has helped me through what could have been many a sleepless night.
Instead of wrapping gifts the kids modeled them. The belt isn't part of the gift. She insisted that she needed a belt. (Mason is so cute in the background...he was lovin' watching Livi)





2 comments:
I love the models! Very cute! And lucky for Mason that he will have a car to drive to school:)
Cute idea with the diapers. I hope that you have a great vacation! Enjoy!
I love the pictures!
We will be in Panguitch on the 20th... will you still be there?
Post a Comment