June 24, 2008

My New Favorite Thing


Making diaper cakes both large and small...it is sooooo much fun. Olivia can even help (kind of).

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Tara L. said...

So cute! You are so talented! Someone made me a diaper cake for Landon. So creative, and I bet they would be fun to make. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

You should sell those on ETSY. You would make a fortune!

Mandy and Kalen said...

Oh I was going to say "sell them on Etsy" but Vera beat me to it! So cute! I LOVE THEM!!!

Bullock said...

I really want to know how to make those, please share you talent with me! So cute.

Sheryl

Tara L. said...

I would love to learn how to make those too!

the sorensons said...

very cute sally wally! and i LOVE that pic of mason and livi holding hands on the swing! so you are comming to panguitch?????? YOU BETTER CALL ME!!! so we can catch up, do lunch, SOMETHING!!!

Marielle Carlisle said...

A work of art. It broke my heart to take it apart ... but it had to be done. I's gots to change Pacman's diaper!

Katie Dotson said...

So dang cute! And has anyone told you that you should sell these on etsy?j/k I would buy them. Your awesome sis!

Chellie said...

Those are adorable- so cute!

Jessica said...

Those are so adorable Sally!

jewly said...

Cute diaper cakes. I am glad I got to see you before you left. Hope you have fun.

Anonymous said...

All of the above. I love the orange/blue one especially! You go girl.