July 16, 2008

The Cooper Clan

Well, we are back...sigh. The trip to Panguitch was as eventful as ever. The first week plus was shared with all of the cousins. Yeah...6 kids under the age of 3 wrecking grandma's house. She was in heaven. The day after all of the kids left EVERYONE was gone...dad went to work, mom was in Cedar with Grandma Shirley, and Jamie went to a Volleyball Camp. Olivia kept yelling throughout the house "friends! Where did you go?" Mason would repeat "Feee, whe a go?"

We have a ton of great pictures that will eventually be shared but we'll have to take it just a step at a time. Lets start out with an overview of those whose company we enjoyed.


Dallen and Ashton - Dashing Cooper boys (get it...Dallen and Ashton equals Dash)

Kinsey Shae - The baby of the family...Olivia calls her Pretty Princess Kinsey


Cooper - Mason calls him Cookoo...exactly what Livi called him a year ago.
I originally had a different picture of him but then I saw this one that I had stolen from my sister's blog and I had to use it...since this is the face we saw so often.
And this is the whole clan (we don't always just walk in single file everywhere we go...sometimes we do dance moves and ripples) - front to back Mason, Olivia, Mom, Dad, Cooper, Jeremy, Katie, Kinsey (you can't really see her), Mandy, Kalen (he is NOT in single file like he is supposed to be), Ashton (can't really see him either), Jamie (the texting teen), Dallen, Jen, and Jeff (he is doing some kind of drill team routine). The only people missing from this family picture were Ron (on a mission) and Darren (left behind in Phoenix)...oh yeah and ME as I was behind the camera!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

Welcome Back!! I LOVE your family doing the wave...that is awesome!

Chellie said...

Awesome! So glad you had fun in Pang-town, but so sad I'm going to miss you while we are there (we are leaving Sunday).

I love your pictures!

bigOglasgows said...

Man, I miss summer in Panguitch. It looks like you had a great reunion.