Yah for Livi. That is so exciting. It's so cool when diapers and pull ups are a thing of the past. Before you know it you won't have any diapers. (So was Dora the key or am I missing the point.)
We have an update! She has now gone #2...things are looking good!
As for the key to her success. It is definitely bribery (involving Dora and mermaids and jewelry)...in a big way. We have multiple prizes and incentives for this little one. The biggest key of all is a huge HUGE reaction. :)
Dora is amazing--when Owen was two he LOVED Dora(Diego wasn't around yet) I took him to pick out big boy underwear--he wanted the Dora panties!! We settled for sports themed underwear so that my two year boy wouldn't be wearing girls on his underwear :). Good luck with the potty training--it definetly is NOT my favorite part of toddlerhood. Bribery is great, isn't it?!
Lo Hicimos? Is that what she says in that song? LOL, we've butchered that one, we say it Voicimo??? Clueless when it comes to spanish. Way to go Liv, you rock.
Sally, Love the posts! Remember the time when I had dog poop on my shoe in the car and you were driving with your head out the window and still gagging? Believe it or not, I have wondered how you've done with changing diapers!! Good job! :) I can empathize with being a pooper scooper....but I've never had put it into sample bottles. Some days all it feels like I do all day is wipe poop.... love ya Sal! I'm adding you to my blog list if that's okay!
13 comments:
Yah for Livi. That is so exciting. It's so cool when diapers and pull ups are a thing of the past. Before you know it you won't have any diapers. (So was Dora the key or am I missing the point.)
I wish I knew the key. Potty training isn't going so well here.
Congratulations! Way to go Olivia. We knew you could do it.
WOOHOO!!!!!! Way to Livi! And congtrats Sal.
So what is the key??? Congratulations Olivia! Congratulations to the Mommy too!
We have an update! She has now gone #2...things are looking good!
As for the key to her success. It is definitely bribery (involving Dora and mermaids and jewelry)...in a big way. We have multiple prizes and incentives for this little one. The biggest key of all is a huge HUGE reaction. :)
Yeah Livi!!
Way to go Livi!
Sally, you really are Sally Pooper these days!
i'm loving the potty posts.
yay!!!!
we will have to have a huge big-girl party.
Dora is amazing--when Owen was two he LOVED Dora(Diego wasn't around yet) I took him to pick out big boy underwear--he wanted the Dora panties!! We settled for sports themed underwear so that my two year boy wouldn't be wearing girls on his underwear :). Good luck with the potty training--it definetly is NOT my favorite part of toddlerhood. Bribery is great, isn't it?!
Lo Hicimos? Is that what she says in that song? LOL, we've butchered that one, we say it Voicimo??? Clueless when it comes to spanish. Way to go Liv, you rock.
Sheryl
Woo hoo! Mastering the potty is so awesome! Yay to no more yucky diapers! What a big girl!
Sally,
Love the posts! Remember the time when I had dog poop on my shoe in the car and you were driving with your head out the window and still gagging? Believe it or not, I have wondered how you've done with changing diapers!! Good job! :) I can empathize with being a pooper scooper....but I've never had put it into sample bottles. Some days all it feels like I do all day is wipe poop....
love ya Sal!
I'm adding you to my blog list if that's okay!
Post a Comment