Well, the show's over. It was so fun and so needed in my life right now. I made new great friends and had a blast. I was so so touched by all of the support that I got from friends and family. Thank you!
Oh, Do you really have to go back to potty training. I'm so glad I have another 6-12 months off. Maybe I'll wait 2 years who knows. I can't wait to see the play there better be a DVD.
Cute pictures! Love the one with you and your family! It is always sad when something ends that you enjoy so much. Good luck getting back into potty training!
I bet you were great! I am sad that I couldn't see you perform. I use to love listening to you sing and perform. (your whole family too) I wish I had your talent. You Rock!!
9 comments:
Oh, Do you really have to go back to potty training. I'm so glad I have another 6-12 months off. Maybe I'll wait 2 years who knows. I can't wait to see the play there better be a DVD.
Sally, I miss hearing you sing. You are awesome. You look so cute in your "taffetas" getup. I'm glad your family got to come and watch. Love ya!
Cute pictures! Love the one with you and your family! It is always sad when something ends that you enjoy so much. Good luck getting back into potty training!
You are so pretty in these pics! Also, I don't know how you did it with 2 kids! You must be super mom. :-)
you're so cute....it's much funner to be in the the-a-tre...then to potty train! Good luck with that and let me know if you find ANYTHING that works!
Seriously...go red!
I bet you were great! I am sad that I couldn't see you perform. I use to love listening to you sing and perform. (your whole family too) I wish I had your talent. You Rock!!
So, I'm really liking the picture where my brother has a great big smile on his face and his head tilted to the side side like you.
Maybe he could do a play too... :) I would pay good money to see that.
one question - where did you get that "mummy" blanket you had when Mason was a baby. I want one :)
Post a Comment