You know sometimes wishful thinking really pays off. Just as I was thinking how great it would be if someone would magically appear to make my gravy for tomorrow I heard a knock at the door...It was my dad! The gravy master himself just passing through! And just like that the gravy is almost complete...well as soon as I just add the drippings from the turkey and a more acceptable form of milk. The chef doesn't approve of my "watered down" version. Anyhow thanks for stopping in dad!
Do you see my dad's awesome cowboy hat? That is Grandpa's hat...I wish I could wear it!
Oh Shelly...I wonder if she'll enjoy having her space back soon. In any case...we'll miss her! Have I mentioned that?
Oh and if you have been following Nienie's recovery then I know you'll love this as much as I did! Have I ever mentioned that I think progress is the most incredible thing? It is the purpose of life!
Ok, I'm done with the randomness now! Carry on. Oh and Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!





4 comments:
Love you all! Miss you like crazy and Happy Birthday Mason! YOU'RE 2!
What a nice surprise to have your dad drop by! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Are you going to be in Panguitch for Christmas?
That is awesome that your dad stopped by. Happy Thanksgiving.
Grandpa Jimmy to the rescue. Livi's hair is so cute. I have never seen it that long.
Post a Comment