I found this "Sleep Walking Beauty" screaming her lungs out in the garage this morning! You heard me...the garage. She was still asleep and having quite the night terror. It seems that I have a sleep walker on my hands (like mother like daughter). Yes we DO lock that door (all doors actually) but usually when Darren leaves for work we don't worry about it being unlocked for a short amount of time until I wake up. Yeah, well that is changing for sure!
Have you ever had one of those "why isn't my child in their bed" moments? Ah, then you understand!
Have you ever had one of those "why isn't my child in their bed" moments? Ah, then you understand!




7 comments:
I used to be a sleep walker too! So scary when they're not where you think they should be.
Yikes!! That was not what I expected to be written under that adorable picture of Olivia! That would so freak me out, maybe you should invest in chain locks too!
Sheryl
Scary story, but FABULOUS picture!!
scary. i was just talking to someone about night terrors the other day. does not sound like a fun thing to have to deal with. goodluck!
lets jsut hope she can't get into the freezer for chocolate icecream! i hear it can get messy is a sleepwalker gets a hold of it! :) how are ya by the way!??
That is such a darling picture. What a scary feeling!
Poor Livi! You are going to have your hands full for sure with this one. WE love you Livi. Stear clear of the closet while sleep walking, your mommy can explain why!
Post a Comment