Hmmm...am I capable of singing THIS? Right now I don't think so. However, I was just informed tonight that I got this solo (well this is part of it) in the tri-stake production of the Messiah. I think I need to invest in some ear plugs for my family members who have to share this small tile filled house with me for the next 3 weeks. YIKES! I have never attempted such music publicly. Oh TJ...where are you when I am in need of such severe guidance? Could you please FedEx your voice my way? That'd be so great!
Re-do
5 years ago




7 comments:
wow Sal!
Congrats.
I've never heard you sing like that, but I'm sure you're more than capable!! Good luck!
You can do it Sal! I only wish I were there to hear you sing it!
oh sally, i'm sure you'll be great!
You'll be wonderful I'm sure!
Sally, you'll be perfect! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger! Now you'll have yet another notch in your rep. Love you lady!
Holy Moly! But I know you can do it! Your AMAZING!
Post a Comment