November 6, 2008

Pray Always!


We are off to Bria's house so Aunt Shelly can watch her team (Denver Broncos) with a fellow fan (Bria's daddy)...but before I forget the details I have to tell you about Livi's dinner prayer just now.

This is what she said..."thank you for the hot gogs and the uncleronnie and cheese. Mason is already eating it. Mason stop eating it! Thank you for my hair, and Mason's hair, and mommy's hair and that it is growing...but Mason's isn't growing cuz he's a boy. Thank you that Mason isn'nt saying the prayer cuz I GET TO SAY THE PRAYER NOT Mason..."

There is a little bit of a struggle with her when it is prayer time. She would like to be the one to offer it for sure!

Mason did his first prayer on his own today. He proceeded to peek at random objects asking that they be blessed. When he heard a snicker from Aunt Shelly he included a very disgruntled SHHHHHH as he pressed his finger to his mouth (yep I was looking). Actually it was more like he was pressing it so hard to his bottom lip that it puckered. Cute stuff!

Note: Change of plans. As I was typing the final portion of the above story Mason ran over to me and threw up all over my leg and the floor beneath. Thus the posting of this post was delayed. He and I stayed home from the Broncos viewing party (I hear they are losing). In our bedtime prayers just now Olivia prayed that Mason would stop being sick from his mouth. Amen to that!

Oh and speaking of prayer...check out this smile at the dentist's office.
Yep...the only time she cried was when we left...she wanted to stay! Answer to my prayers!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Megan said...

that's so cute Sally. I love their little prayers, they come straight from their hearts and exactly what's on their minds!

Katie Dotson said...

Prayer is pretty great! I don't think I ever stop praying most days. And I am very glad Livi doesn't have my phobia of dentists!

nikki said...

I love that you shared that little peek into your family's life! That has to be one of the cutest prayers that I have ever heard. Yay for no dentist issues and hopefully Mason will stop being sick from the mouth!

Hale yeah! said...

I hope you're house isn't as depressing as mine when the bronco's lose :) I am so glad that your kids had a good dental experience, they must have had prizes at the end; that's what we do in my office.... bribe the kid :)

jewly said...

That is too bad that Mason threw up and you had to miss the party. I hope he feels better soon. Cute prayers Olivia.

The Andra Family said...

That is so cute! I love little kid's prayers.