Ok, it's true I am Awesome Mom. It is time that I reveal my true identity. I have been hiding behind the sloppy, unorganized, sleepy, often grouchy mom persona to mask my super powers!
Really though I have had multiple requests for photos of the full Awesome Mom gear as presented at the Young Women's costume party last week. Note the tool belt stocked with weapons necessary for conquering toddlerhood (diapers, potty treats, rattles, sippy cups, toys, medicine syringes, etc.).
PS I finally found info on the Bueller deal. Broderick didn't show and the energy came no where near the original scene...plus I didn't see any evidence of balloons. If you go to the site I don't recommend it! I got way motion sick watching it and all for nothing!





11 comments:
Oh my gosh - I am dying over the full Awesome Mom get-up! The girls (and leaders) must have been dying. I, on the other hand, was super boring and did not dress up.
Maybe my identity as a super mom is being concealed too. Thanks for thinking of that, I feel much better. (Awesome hair)
LOVE the outfit...the socks, hair, cape! It all cracks me up! Very creative!
Oh how I miss being able to partake of your fun creativity on a daily basis. I am glad you guys had a fun Halloween!
Sally, sally sally! You are the cutest! I miss you - how did you come up with such a cute idea?
Sally! I love it! What a great idea.
You are an awesome mom! But I always knew you had super powers... I love you!
tell your hubby i ran into elder guymon today. he wanted me to give you his phone number...i'll send you a message on facebook with it.
I KNEW IT!!! You are always so humble about your AwEsOmE mOm skills! Your so cool! I love you sis!
Uh sometimes true secret identities should stay a secret! LOL I am just kiddin'. I love it I bet you even come with WOOSH sounds!
You are a nut! I miss you, Sally Coopa!
Post a Comment