I can't believe I missed you in Panguitch. Wasn't that snow crazy!!! We were at the ranch when it was crazy and yes we did get stuck. I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas!!
Looks like a lot of fun!! Hey we are setting our blog to private and I don't have your email address-so please email me at holliluke@hotmail.com (Travis Christy's wife) Thanks.
I've been checking faithfully for Christmas part 2 now for a while to no avail. I need to see more pictures of my favorite little family in AZ!! It's not like you have anything else to do besides sit and blog all day. Miss you!!!!
11 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And it looks very cold too. Do you miss the snow?
Wow, that so does not make me wish I lived where it snows.
Looks like you had fun, but I say no thanks to the snow!!!
such cute pictures! there was definitely lots of snow to be enjoyed!
happy new year!
I can't believe I missed you in Panguitch. Wasn't that snow crazy!!! We were at the ranch when it was crazy and yes we did get stuck. I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas!!
So fun... and oh so cold. Glad you made it home. And hopefully you thawed out today in the beautiful 74 degree weather!
Looks like a lot of fun!! Hey we are setting our blog to private and I don't have your email address-so please email me at holliluke@hotmail.com (Travis Christy's wife) Thanks.
I miss you guys already! We had too much fun! Can you send me the pictures that you took? Thanks!
How fun! I love playing in the snow. I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas.
I've been checking faithfully for Christmas part 2 now for a while to no avail. I need to see more pictures of my favorite little family in AZ!! It's not like you have anything else to do besides sit and blog all day. Miss you!!!!
Sheryl
Part II is coming just for you...ma love!
Post a Comment