The kids were in the kiddie pool in the backyard pouring bucket after bucket of water into the rocks making quite a muddy "river". I asked them to stop once, they proceeded, I gave them a second warning, still they proceeded, finally I said "If I see you throw water into the rocks again you are both coming inside." Olivia said, "Well, just go in the house and then you'll not see it". Ummmm NOT the point!

Then there's Mason! He has become quite the talker lately. His favorite thing to say to me is "Mommy, show me happy face." I smile and then he says, "Thanks" with a unique little tongue thrust that melts my little heart. I think that he has decided to be a momma's boy after all. Thank Heaven!




5 comments:
Andrew would do the same thing! When I would ask him not to do something, he would then proceed to ask me to leave the room. HOW do they figure things out like that?!?!?
LOVE the shoes in the top picture!!
oh, they are sooo cute! and i think that little boys can just melt your heart!
You have the cutest kids!
Cute kids. I am glad they love each other.
Post a Comment