What a great idea with the dish soap. My kids would love that. It is hot here too. Wish we lived closer so we could enjoy or suffer the heat together.
This looks like so much fun! Maybe I will break out our pool and see if Steven will go into it willingly this year...
I'll be there ASAP!!!! I hope!
clever idea with the dish soap. good luck with the heat!
what a great idea with the dish soap! What kid doesn't love bubbles and a gazzilion is even better!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a great idea with the dish soap. My kids would love that. It is hot here too. Wish we lived closer so we could enjoy or suffer the heat together.
This looks like so much fun! Maybe I will break out our pool and see if Steven will go into it willingly this year...
I'll be there ASAP!!!! I hope!
clever idea with the dish soap. good luck with the heat!
what a great idea with the dish soap! What kid doesn't love bubbles and a gazzilion is even better!
Post a Comment