I cannot believe how many funny sleeping pictures you have. There are so many things to love about this picture :). And I am glad you got a good nights sleep.
Oh look at Darren's toes hanging off the end of the bed! Did you ask him how HE slept last night!? What I wouldn't give for one night--just one night--in a king bed all alone!
9 comments:
That is seriously adorable.
I cannot believe how many funny sleeping pictures you have. There are so many things to love about this picture :). And I am glad you got a good nights sleep.
Oh look at Darren's toes hanging off the end of the bed! Did you ask him how HE slept last night!? What I wouldn't give for one night--just one night--in a king bed all alone!
Ha ha - lucky you! I love Mason's cuddle spot.
I agree - you have a funny sleeping family. But at least you were the one with the good night's sleep!
Love that picture! It seems that Dads can fall asleep just about anywhere and still get a good night's sleep!
what an awesome little sleepover they had. nice for you:)
Funny - I sometimes end up in our bed with all 3 kids and my husband is sleeping in one of the kids beds.
How cute is that!!??? lol
haha That is soo funny! Poor Darrin, but glad you got a wonderful night sleep!! :)
Post a Comment