Between swimming lessons...
taking advantage of our awesome community pool...
(You so wanna come play with us huh!)
tumbling tots...
and ballet...
I am just beat! Sadly the sick spell was a nice rest...kind of....but not really.
Yes I did take the ballet picture through the window...how very MAMArazzi of me! Ballet discipline requires that parents are not present during the lesson. Maybe discipline in general should require the absence of parents, you know instead of just the father.
Speaking of fathers...Happy Father's Day!





7 comments:
Love the new blog layout!!
Sheryl
YES.. I want to come play with you and your adorable kids!!
They are so cute Sally!
Cute layout!!! I wish there were classes for Coop to take here! We are SO excited to see you!! HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!!!!
I love that Michelle even wears her jewlery to teach swim! Super cute pics.
Too adorable! I to love that Olivia is studying Ballet! Yes, I do want to come and play with you!
I LOVE that last pic of your little ballerina. Too cute!
Post a Comment