July 20, 2009

I feel so famous! ;)

 
So do you remember THIS?  I thought I was so cool when it made Tip Junkie!
Well I started getting more comments on it again today.  Eh?  That was like forever ago right?
Turns out I have been featured 
and

Wow now I am like on cloud 9!  Plus I found a lot of fun ideas that I'll never get around to on those fun sites.

PS Don't even think that I am finished telling you about Utah.  We are probably only half way through.  More to come tomorrow.  In the meantime we are tackling potty training...YEAH RIGHT!  Mason was pumped about it until I decided to get on board.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now, all you need to do is sell them on etsy and you would make a fortune. go for it, Sally!!!!

Kristi Kroeger said...

you are definately one talented, crafty girl!!!

Janet said...

How cool are you?!?!