WOW! That was awesome! I'd be very proud if that was my bro too, unfortunately for me that will never be the case...the Hiatts do not come with any musical talent (unless you count rockband hahaha) I'm the only that can sing, and I just pretend becuase I really like it and wish I could be like you or your brother. :) Very touching and moving!
Oh the Cooper genes. If only if only we could have a little of that!! I don't remember ever hearing Jeff sing before, but I'm not surprised that he's as good as the rest of you! Sal, I had a "miss you" moment today in Sacrament Mtg. when we sang "Did you think to Pray". I can always hear your part in my head and wish you were here to sing it with me!!
I love listening to your family sing. You have been blessed with a beautiful talent. I think Jeff sounds so much like your dad. Reminds me of the good old days :}
5 comments:
WOW! That was awesome! I'd be very proud if that was my bro too, unfortunately for me that will never be the case...the Hiatts do not come with any musical talent (unless you count rockband hahaha) I'm the only that can sing, and I just pretend becuase I really like it and wish I could be like you or your brother. :) Very touching and moving!
Oh the Cooper genes. If only if only we could have a little of that!! I don't remember ever hearing Jeff sing before, but I'm not surprised that he's as good as the rest of you! Sal, I had a "miss you" moment today in Sacrament Mtg. when we sang "Did you think to Pray". I can always hear your part in my head and wish you were here to sing it with me!!
Sheryl
you're right. he is good and you're not biased! now i'd like to hear you two sing a duet!
Wow! The singing talent came out strong in your family.
I love listening to your family sing. You have been blessed with a beautiful talent. I think Jeff sounds so much like your dad. Reminds me of the good old days :}
Post a Comment