...yet still blogging about P-town!
It was just way to much fun to not record those fun memories....Just a few more eh?
I mean I HAD to blog about Grandma Shirley dipping her feet into the pool and spending that time up close with the kids. I think they were tickled about her being there.
And I HAD to mention how much I love this lady here.
I wish I had taken more pictures of my parents with the kids. They LOVED having them at their house and loved playing with them. Olivia would refuse to let anyone get her out of the car but Grandma. She still asks almost everyday if we are ready to go back to Grandma's house. Thank you mom for being so wonderful and thanks DAD for being so much fun. You definitely don't lack energy and the kids can tell how much you love to play. They know that you love them to pieces! Thanks for wanting us to stay and making it such a fun trip. I love you both soooo much!
Oh, and I had to post at least one of the many crazy photobooth pictures.
(I heart my sisters...and photobooth)
P.S. One last Panguitch post coming up and then onto life in the inferno!






1 comment:
I take forever too to finish my blogs about vaca's too, you just gotta do it and document all the fun you had so I'm rihgt there with ya. What a sweet family you have, and i love the last crazy pic, that was awesome
Post a Comment