August 3, 2009

Sweet 16!

 
This is my little sis.  It seems like just yesterday that she was Olivia's age.  In fact it seems like just yesterday that she was born.  I was 17 when Jamie joined our family.  My parents thought I would be embarrassed or mad but I was so excited.  It was fun having a little tiny baby at home. To me she is perfect.  I can't imagine her ever doing anything wrong.  She is a righteous and kind girl.  She loves to have fun and has thousands of friends.  I love my little Jamie.  When she was little she called me "mine Sally".  It's true I was hers, she totally stole my heart.

 
Well she just turned 16!  Dating a driving are upon us now.  She drove the van on our way somewhere in town one day and I had a flashback of driving her around when she was just a baby.  I can't believe  you are 16 little Jamie.  Drive safe eh?
 
I mean really, just look at that cute girl!  I love you Jamie!

5 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

What a cute sister, and special relationship you have. I have a younger brother that is 12 yrs younger and I loved the having the little baby in the house too and feeling like he was mine was special too, I so get what you are saying! you are soo cute too sall!

A. Schoonie said...

Olivia looks so grown up in the pic with your sister. Hey - look at your rounded corners...nice!

ShaLayne said...

WOW!! I can't believe she is driving and dating now. I remember when she was born. She is such a doll.

Bullock said...

Wow Jamie you are so beautiful! I secretly wish that you were my kids aunt too so they could love you like Livvy and Mason. Congrats on the liscence!!

Sheryl

DancinnAnna said...

I can't believe it. I remember when she was just a little one...and we were roomies at SUU. She is all grown up and we are still in our early 20's, right??