My little brother Jeff and his family usually try to come visit us during the winter. You know when it is freezing in the Uintahs and awesome down here? Well they have a little one coming this winter so they made their trip down early. We always have so much fun with them.
The kids are very close in age. Ashton (in the red...his favorite shirt) is 2 months older than Livi. Dallen is about 6 months younger than Mason. And remember my 2 are just 13 months apart so the potential for lots of fun was astronomical!
These two have always been such great friends. We can go without seeing them for months and still Olivia always asks about Ashton or pretends he is playing with her. I LOVE that they are so close. Although it does sometimes cause some drama for Mason. I think he gets a little competitive with Ashton.
This is Dallen. Never have I seen such amazing eyes. Of course this pic doesn't really show the color and how amazing they really are. Seriously this is one handsome yet very small boy! I can just imagine 10 years from now when they come to visit and Livi's friends all go crazy over these 2 boys. He is also very enthusiastic. I swear he was excited about everything he saw from shelves, to rocks, to even the toilet. What a cutie! I just love both of them soooo much!
In a later post I'll show you all of the crazy faces that I got from Ashton like this one. We were waiting for our food at Pei Wei and taking some photos. I just love LOVE when Mason rests his head down on his arms like that. He melts me.
I kept teasing Jeff, my bro, that he really comes down here to eat a lot of good food. We all (but Jeff especially) love Oreganos. We ate so much food that Jeff was sick the entire next day. Still I don't think that will stop his cravings.
Jeff and Jen, Thank you sooo much for making that HUGE drive all the way down to spend just a couple of days with us. We love you so much and can't wait to see you soon! Yay for Elder Cooper coming home so soooo soon! Hooray!





3 comments:
I love that picture of Olivia and Ashton! How'd you get him to wink?
Sheryl
Sheryl, I think he is just closing it from the sun ;).
Sal, we had soooo much fun. Ashton says, "Mommy, I had so much fun at Olivia's house!"
Oh and it is a good thing we got that shower at Oregano's, it definitley helped out my hair :).
you caught some great pics of the kids! Love the bond between cousins!
Post a Comment