September 26, 2009

A Pretty Princess and a Cool Dude!

It happened! The 3rd Annual Princess Ball!
As usual the princess was overly excited for the glamourous night with her prince charming. She is such a daddy's girl!
We tried ringlets in her hair and she had as much fun with that as she did with her twirly ballerina dress.

See the only major flaw in moms not going to the ball is simply that this mamarazzi wasn't there to capture every moment. So the backyard pics with have to do. They did get a photo taken by a true pro at the ball and it is adorable. When I'm not to lazy I'll scan it. I can't promise that'll be anytime soon.

(sadly Mason and I had to use the timer to get a picture of us together...it didn't turn out so well but he sure is the most adorable thing ever!)
During all the talk of the princess ball Mason picked up on the fact that Liv and daddy were going to do something together. Soon every time Olivia mentioned the princess ball he would say "me and mommy goin' to do cool ball!" So after the royal coach drove away he and I took off for our own fun. I took him to get some dinner (he wanted pizza), then we had a yummy treat, and then we danced on the grassy area at the Outlets. He laughed and danced and we spun around in circles. Some other little girls even joined in. Later I asked him if he had fun at the cool ball...yeah he saw right through it. "Mommy that wasn da cool ball dat was da storey (you know...store)." Still we had such a fun time!

PS Check out Mandy's Freaky Friday Giveaway on our Miss Macmurdy Blog here! She is giving some seriously adorable fabric flower clips that she made. Plus you can see my cutie pie Niece (the model)!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

Darling!

A. Schoonie said...

Such a cute picture collage. I still think that is such a cute idea for the daddy/daughter ball. You and Mason look adorable too!

Karen and Joe said...

what a cute post, love the daddy daughter Princess ball pics, and the mommy and son one too! those memories made will be cherished forever, I'm still trying to make a similar blog, but am still struggling with the collage thing :( I'm lame or just not nearly as cool and saavy as you i guess ;)

Timmy, Kris, Ezra & Ainsley said...

Seriously---they're both so adorable! Love the tiara for sure!

Marielle Carlisle said...

I love that pic of Livy with Darren. She seems so enchanted.

Jessica said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!