September 30, 2009

Olivia's New Favorite Thing...

Taking pictures! LOTS of pictures!

7 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

hahahaha, I love the amatuer photogragher pics. We have some too that just crack me up, and a great video. Love the things kids capture! also love the cuddle time with sweet mason, awww

Megan said...

LOL...ya, my kids have been obsessed with cameras forever! I have to hide it from them. Usually the pic's are of a cartoon they're watching or something random like that :)

Katie Dotson said...

That's such a sweet pic. AWESOME job Livi! We love you!

Anderson Family said...

That's Taegan's favorite past time as well. She fills up our camera with pictures and videos of herself.

Bullock said...

I think I delete about 20 pictures a day from my camera that Ellie takes. And I wonder why I've been needing to change the battery so often lately?? It's sweet for a while then it turns to, "seriously Ellie we have to stop!!"

Sheryl

Marielle Carlisle said...

Could she do our Christmas pics? Is she already booked up?

Tina said...

LOL don't you just love what you end up finding after the kids have the camera?!