October 13, 2009

Faces of Concenration

So, we're not around. We're at the "happiest place on Earth"!
So apparently I bite my lip when concentrating...
And Darren opens his mouth!
PS Yes our children were accompanying us but they are hidden. They were also concentrating very hard!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

So fun!! We LOVED this ride (our pictures turned out like yours--with our kids hidden). Look forward to seeing more pictures!

Katie Dotson said...

so who's space ranger 1 & who's 2??? It looks like it was a close game. LOL

Karen and Joe said...

Game on!!! hahaha you 2 are too cute. I had to go back to look to see if you really did have the kids with you or if 2 were just being big silly kids. :) Glad to see you are enjoying your disney trip!

A. Schoonie said...

We hope you are having a fabulous time!

Melissa said...

I LOVE these pics! This ride is my father-in-law's absolute favorite!

Janet said...

Loved Katie's comment about the "close" game!!!