October 20, 2009

Land of a million dreams!

We had an awesome time at Disneyland!
(and yes Jen, I did dye my hair...it's a redish brownish color. Thanks for noticing!)
While we were there Olivia turned 4! It couldn't have been a more magical day for her. She met most of her favorite princesses, everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) wished her happy birthday, and she even got to participate in the parade! I just can't believe that she is 4 now. I keep asking her to go back to 3 but she is already talking about 5! YIKES!

Mason was a super trooper! He picked the craziest hat and refused the mickey ears that I so badly wanted for him. The hat stayed on for most of that first day...well except when he'd turn his head and it'd bonk into some random person's leg and fall off (which was every 2 minutes I swear!) It is pretty stinkin' adorable though! He loves Goofy! He got so excited when we saw Goofy but forget going near him.

As you can see Mason just isn't so into meeting the characters.
We had such a great time! I am already planning our next trip! More to come...San Diego!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bring on the pictures, I want to see more! It looks like it was an awesome vacation

Melissa said...

I am glad that you guys had lot's of fun! So, I am looking at the last picture on this post, and I noticed that you and I have the exact same purse! What a crazy world!

Tara L. said...

So fun! I really need to take my kids there.

the sorensons said...

looks like you had a great time! i can't wait till my kiddies are old enough to go!

Des said...

Cute! I always wanted to go during Halloween time but never seems to fall into place! It would be super fun to get a bunch of us crazy ladies together to go on a girls trip! ;)

Anderson Family said...

From Kelsye:that is so cute, you should have taken me. snow white doesn't seem to like minnie mouse.