Well, Olivia AND Mason are in pre-school today.
As I was getting Mason ready I started to cry a little. He said, "No momby no crying! I make you happy not sad! I will hug you betta!" The crying got worse at that point.
I wonder how the drop off would have gone had it been a teacher Mason hardly knew and if Livi wouldn't have been going with him. Lucky for them both they have each other and they have Miss Amy. I love that they are so close! And I love that they get to learn from the best. I know they'll have a great time.
Mom, I think I really understand now what it must have been like when you dropped Jeff and I off at the MTC together. I know it was harder to leave Jeff there. Today it was much harder to leave Mason at pre-school. Olivia has already been going for a year but for Mason this is new. As I was finally leaving I started to get a little weepy and told Mason that I needed another kiss. Olivia came running to love me. She sure is a more sensitive to my feelings. She knows when I am a little sad and it really effects her.
This guy...well what can I say! He is such a dashing ladies man. PS the shirt is his new favorite. this morning he told me that it has a boy flower on it that is cool. He's very aware of the distinction between cool and pretty. I hope he loves pre-school as much as Olivia does!
Hmm...I guess I don't have any babies anymore...SAD!




7 comments:
I guess you now have more time to work on your ETSY items. I wish I had money to put my boys in pre-school. Pre-school is ridiculously expensive here. That's why I patiently wait 5.5 years to finally send them off to kindergarten. Another 2 years with Brayden home, then I"M FREE! HOORAY!!!!!
Can't we just push pause on these kids growing up so fast!! I bet they had so much fun at preschool. I can only imagine how you'll be when you drop them off to Kindergarten. :)
They are too cute! If you don't know what to do with yourself, I could ship some of my kids to you.
So cute and so fun that they get to go together. Lindsay is doing Joy School this year. I dropped her off this morning and she cried. It was terrible. I wish she had a sibling close enough in age to go with her. They are darling Sally!
awww, so sweet! those are 2 super cute kids! I know it is sad the first time, but every other time from here on out will be a joyous one! hahaha I totally get the whole dropping them off together thing and knowing that they are in good hands with Miss Amy (and big sis Olivia). She is really so awesome!I'm just bummed I won't run into you there anymore, maybe next year we will have the same days again. that would be fun!
It is sad to watch your kids at an important crossroads but they are so lucky to have each other. What a sweet description of your drop-off!
The transition with kids growing up is sad. Enjoy your quiet time:) Your Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus are so cute. We miss you too! Hope you are having a good week.
Post a Comment