I so remember my mom struggling with this very thing when we were growing up. It's hard on the kids too, but, it makes you stronger and appreicate things more. I am so sorry your sister has to go through it, no one should!
Oh Sally!!! Timmy and I are so grateful for your friendship!!! You've been so sensitive and kind throughout these past couple of years, and your love and support is valued beyond measure. We can't wait to share the rest of our amazing journey with you and your family (we're gonna need lots of pointers =)).
2 comments:
I so remember my mom struggling with this very thing when we were growing up. It's hard on the kids too, but, it makes you stronger and appreicate things more. I am so sorry your sister has to go through it, no one should!
Oh Sally!!! Timmy and I are so grateful for your friendship!!! You've been so sensitive and kind throughout these past couple of years, and your love and support is valued beyond measure. We can't wait to share the rest of our amazing journey with you and your family (we're gonna need lots of pointers =)).
Post a Comment