Merry Christmas yesterday! I had big plans for this Christmas Card but some bigger problems!
1. My computer crashed this year and I realized last minute that I lost all of my addresses...so please send me your address and I promise you'll get a card next year.
2. This Christmas was my busiest craziest Christmas ever! I plum ran out of time.
We had a good Christmas, freezing in Panguitch and enjoying the beautiful scenery. Yesterday Olivia said a prayer and thanked Heavenly Father for the beautiful Christmas day and a magical night. I love that little girl! What a sweetie!
Merry Christmas! Now on to 2010. May the miracle of Christ's birth bless this coming year!
PS Thank you Mandy for the awesome Christmas Card. I LOVE IT! I may just mail it out next year.






4 comments:
Super cute card! This was our first year that we sent them out since we moved here to AZ so, no worries, we all get it! We can't do it every year for one reason or another! Thanks for sharing it online that was thoughtful of you! :) Can't wait to hear the Panguitch trip stories!
I love your card. We skipped sending out cards this year too--way too much going on! We ate Christmas dinner with your Grandma Cooper at Layne's new place--so much fun. We thought of you guys. I heard stories of how Olivia LOVED being in the snow. Hope to see you guys sometime soon. Happy New Year!!!
That is the cutest Christmas Card EVER!!! I'm glad to hear you were in Panguitch - we drove through on the 23rd and it was cold, snowy and icy!
Your card is darling...what a good looking family! Happy New Year girl. Miss you!
Post a Comment