I wish I had this issue! Steven refuses to learn how to put on his own clothes! Every time I try to get him to, a MAJOR fit ensues! Your kids look like they are so much fun to spend the day with!
haha, who needs pants? Mason is funny:)
They are too cute :)
Bria must get her fashion tips from Livie.
hahaha love the fashion show! I love the crazy stuff they come up with!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wish I had this issue! Steven refuses to learn how to put on his own clothes! Every time I try to get him to, a MAJOR fit ensues! Your kids look like they are so much fun to spend the day with!
haha, who needs pants? Mason is funny:)
They are too cute :)
Bria must get her fashion tips from Livie.
hahaha love the fashion show! I love the crazy stuff they come up with!
Post a Comment