April 22, 2010

I would drive one thousand miles and I would drive 700 more!

In the middle of March the kids and I spent a week in Utah! We spent a couple of days in Panguitch and then drove with my little sis up to Roosevelt, Utah to stay with her for a couple of days. By time we drove back to Panguitch, to and from St. George one day, and then home to Phoenix we had driven about 1700 miles!!! I have to say, my kids were perfect almost the entire time we were in the car. They didn't even really want to watch movies much either. They just did a ton of coloring!

Here are some pics we got of the cousins while we were in Roosevelt!


Livi and Kinsey used to be the only princesses in the bunch...

But now they have a new member of the princess pack! Isn't that they cutest little expression?

This little sweet babe is one of the main reasons I decided to leave our fabulous spring weather and trek such a distance. Brielle! My brothers new little sweetheart baby. WE LOVE HER! Notice the girls all have matchy matchy dresses. To bad this is probably the ONLY time they'll ever get a chance to wear them all together. Curse living far apart!!!

We attempted to get a picture of the boys (we missed Cooper who was still in Panguitch). As you can see Kinsey couldn't see why SHE wouldn't be allowed in the picture. And why shouldn't she be? Look at that face! The boys look happy enough to have her with them.
Then of course we had to get the classic group shot! Brielle looks especially happy!

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Cute Kids! I didn't know you have family in Roosevelt. That is a long drive! I grew up in Vernal. I know what a long drive that is. Glad you had fun in my old stomping ground.

Jeff and Jen said...

We are happy you drove all those miles. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can meet in the middle.