April 29, 2010

{SEVEN}


Darren has...

Boiled live lobster! Twice!


Hula Danced with my sisters!


Went to a black tie ball...AND PROPOSED in front of 100+ people that I knew but he didn't! Then danced in front of all those people.

Sang Karaoke in an Italian Restaurant (I have no photographic proof but I don't want to leave that one out...it was a BIG DEAL).



And most recently...rode a mechanical bull!


YEEHAW!

Oh the things Darren has had to do because he is married to me. Am I right Darren?

Happy 7 years honey! I love you!



7 comments:

Megan said...

What a cute post! Congrats!

Tara L. said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!

Mike and Alleen said...

What have you done to that poor guy. I'm sure he's just numb to your crazy Cooper ways :) and I'm sure he's happy everyday that he has you to help celebrate life! Happy Anniversary you crazy kids ;)

Timmy, Kris, Ezra & Ainsley said...

You seriously look like a PRO!

Katie Dotson said...

D's the man!!! And a very blessed man to be with you sis! ;)

Brooke Jones said...

Love it! You two are so great together! I would've never thought back in the Wa-Tac Mission that you'd end up together, but I am so glad you did. You both are so happy and have super cute kiddos!

Borland family said...

Happy Anniversary! I knew SOMEONE could bring out that silly Darren that just HAD to be hiding in there somewhere! great Job Sally!!