October 21, 2010

Spectacles

Did I mention that Mason has vision problems?
Now he's a glasses man.
Isn't he so very handsome?
He says they make me look bigger! Not sure I'm a fan of that...but he does look pretty darn sharp!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Val said...

Oh my goodness, he's adorable!

Hayley said...

awe. i love it!

Timmy, Kris, Ezra & Ainsley said...

okay seriously, he's SO adorable!!!

nikki said...

He's darling - I love his specs! And if that pic of him at Pioneer Village is any indication of how today's pics for the YW are going to go I AM THRILLED!!! It is gorgeous!

Tara L. said...

Pretty darn sharp indeed!

Bullock said...

Um, I love his dimple. I want to nibble on him he's so delicious!

Jeff and Jen said...

Lookin' good Mase!

Travis and Rhonda said...

Very distinguished! He should be modeling those glasses in an ad or something!

Karen and Joe said...

SUPER-DUPER HANDSOME!!!

A. Schoonie said...

Sally, he is so handsome! He looks so grown up. He has changed a lot since we last saw him. Olivia is such a sweet 5 year old. She is beautiful! I hope your week is good. Lots of Love-Ash

Katie Dotson said...

What a lil heart breaker!!!

Anna said...

what a cute boy you have!!

Pini said...

I want to squeeze him and kiss him! I miss you all...we really need to get together soon.