Here is another picture that I took last week. Even though neither of them have their eyes open I just love it! It is classic of the two of them together!
So, Olivia has a thing with kissing lately. The other night as she was coming at Mason with puckered lips for bedtime Mason quickly turned his cheek to Olivia and yelled "ON THE CHEEK"!!! To which Olivia replied "awwww, but I want to do a 'fall in love' kiss" Daddy's ears perked right up! "Excuse me"???? Daddy questioned. Olivia then started explaining that she is supposed to kiss boys that she is falling in love with. Down came the gauntlet! "NO KISSING ANY BOYS ON THE LIPS EXCEPT DADDY"! Daddy said in a raised voice. I tried to explain to Olivia that she is too little to "fall in love" or to kiss boys. She was devastated! She fell down to the floor crying exclaiming that she loves "fall in love" kisses. We are in for it people! Teenagerhood is going to kill us!






8 comments:
That is a good story! It made Trent and I both laugh this morning! Your pictures are so cute. Did you get a new camera? Love the stairs, nice background.
OMG that is the funniest yet cutest story!! I'm cracking up. Your kiddos are SO cute! :-)
a very cute pic indeed! miss those kids!
Such a romantic! Funny. I absolutely LOVE that picture!
I cannot stop laughing!!
HAHAHA! Oh how I wish I had been there to see D's face. :) I just love Livi girl. And Mr. Mason too of course. Such cuties. I miss them.
Um, my first thought I had when I saw this post was, oooh, they must have gotten family pictures done professionally! That picture is so great! The pink tights, the worn off paint on the steps, the glasses hanging by a finger, you're good girl, really good. Are you sure your not in photography school, not graphic design school? And don't worry about the kissing thing, my girls have all wanted to practice the "long kiss" with Dallas. He won't of course but how can they not notice that from the princess movies they watch! Love you!
Post a Comment