On one hand I must be very patient because I have been eyeing one of these babies for a few years now.
On the other hand I must not be very patient since I couldn't even wait until Christmas to get it!
Hmmmm, sounds familiar. I think I got my Piano early a couple of years ago too.
I should have all of my Christmas shopping done, have the house all decorated, and even have most of my wrapping finished...but there are oh so many things to learn about my new camera!!!!
I love playing with the aperature...
and the manual focus...
and the zoom lense! And soooo much more!
Perhaps my favorite though is the awesome, super speedy fixed lense! I love taking indoor pictures now. I haven't used the flash at all yet. :)Pictures this Christmas are going to be AMAZING!!!!!
Mr. Nikon and I are going to be great friends!





5 comments:
congrats on your new arrival!
I love my Nikon too.
PLease keep checking airline tickets to Austin every time you check my blog. We would REALLY love a visit from our favorite Wright family! Merry Christmas!
I can't wait to meet Mr. N when you come home for Christmas.
Isn't it a BLAST to play with. I really want to take a class to learn all the fun things to do. I wish I had your creativity!
OOOOHHH I have a nikon, but mine doesn't take that good of pics!! What lense do you have?
Post a Comment