So I used to be really into digital scrapbooking. I love using photoshop and I love that digital sets can be used and reused time and time again. I especially love that I can leave a project right in the middle and there isn't a mess all over my table (well not a scrapbooking mess anyhow). Life has gotten busy though plus I move quickly from one creative outlet to another. But it is time to get back into this...for the sake of memory preservation! My kids love looking at the pages that we do have.
My little sister works for Storytellers, a scrapbooking company. She is specifically handling the digital portion of the business which is fairly new. She set up a new blog with fun ideas, layouts, design team opportunities, and even some freebies. This week my layout was selected as the layout of the week. Go here to check it out!
My little sister works for Storytellers, a scrapbooking company. She is specifically handling the digital portion of the business which is fairly new. She set up a new blog with fun ideas, layouts, design team opportunities, and even some freebies. This week my layout was selected as the layout of the week. Go here to check it out!
My new strategy (and hopefully a manageable one) is simply to do a two page layout for each of the kids each month and then maybe from time to time I can do extras to get caught up on the last 3 years that I have been lazy. I figure I'll just gather all of my favorite photos from that month and include at least one funny story. Lets hope this works!





3 comments:
Such a cute layout (and story!!)! Love this idea! I need to get back into digital scrapbooking also! I think I can manage a layout a month also! lol Maybe we can keep each other in check?! ;-)
Thanks again Sally for your layout! You are seriously so talented! Love you!
Olivia looks so much like you in that picture!!
Post a Comment