February 22, 2011

icky sicky kiddie Os

We've been sick! See the photo below...that has been us for almost 2 weeks!

Right after this picture was taken Mason reported to me, "mom, I am cold but my skin is hot". Yep, fever time!
We had to make use of our time...so up went a spectacular tent! The kids called it their circus tent. And believe me, in the moments when fevers were down and coughing fits few they did PLENTY of clowning around in that circus tent!
One day the fevers were especially high and both kids were so sick. After 5 days of the Family Room Circus tent we decided to let the tents dwell in the bedrooms. Mason's is still up!


Being stuck outside of the real world and being trapped inside due to sickness is not my favorite. However, we actually had a great time together. Plus I don't know how much longer these 2 are going to want to cuddle with me so all of the extra sick cuddles were definitely treasured!

1 comment:

michelle said...

I totally know how you feel. We had the same scenerio at our house recently. So not fun! I hope they are feeling better now. I love the cute tent idea. What a cute mommy you are.